BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Food Inc BARFFFFFFFFF

Greeting Wait people's


Have you watched Food Inc yet? Rent it! Buy it! It is much needed important
information that need to get out to the public. I don't want to talk about to much detail of the
movie I don't wanna wreck it for one's who have not seen it yet.

If you think that our food is safe and the animals we eat are treated
properly and with respect yer wrong, for those of you that think farmers are safe and not bullied and there farms and animals and big corporations haven't taken over wrong again
ugg I did not know the level or degree the power these corporations have.
I eat meat but I can honestly say I am rethinking my choices.
This movie is a real eye opener. Watch and come back and comment =D


Your Truly

WaitStress

0 comments: