BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Red White& Theme park blues

This time of year for Barque's time to spend quality time and celebrate our freedom
with food. Grilling out is huge I'm not so certain it is healthy but none the less it brings people together time well spent good times.

Cooking over wood in Restaurant's is a long over due method it is not recent
discovery. I recall working in a fine dining establishment that is all we used is wood. There were no freezer's either. Cooking over wood is all about temps and getting it right for the guest's.

Most people that dine out do not research the restaurant there dining in.
There just hungry. Money doesn't buy you manners either.

This Restaurant was know for celebs to pop in all the time and any given time
so we really were a well known Establishment. My thoughts on working there was what makes this place so great? It was the food not the people in my view.
The people I worked with were rude as hell. The Chef's were arrogant as hell.
This company never hired from outside in always promoted within. This new Chef
to me was not so great his food was regular with expensive spices *yawn* big deal
and you want me to sell it LOL yea yea shure

The bartenders were stressed to the max and rude. I was nothing but a number working here. No camaraderie at all. I've never seen anything like it before in my life.
Well why would we be there to make friends anyway it was a theme park and server crews changed every night. Servers float all over restaurant's within the range of several parks so they were old and bitter in my view just buying time most of them had over twenty years with the company. I am a person with feelings and integrity at a job it is hard for me to adapt to being cold and callous with no thought process and just a number in a factory. So my point is the very theme of this restaurant is not what it really was behind the scene's at all. LOL I was sadly mistaken.

You got to FAKE it to MAKE it. That in itself is a talent people possess.
Working with people who don't feel good to be alive is not what I wanna be around. I knew my time was brief here LOL

I resigned and the manager actually gave me a hard time as if I could not find a happier place to work I'm on the phone thinking THIS DUDE IS A GOOF! I believe
his words were to me "I am abandoning my job" LOL talk about yer guilt trip
those Jedi mind games may work on some but I am adult with my own set of rules.
I almost started LAUGHING at that point of the conversation. I am putting in my notice RETARD which is informing you. Flash cards would have been more appropriate LOL

Who does this??? Obviously he saw good quality's in me I am thankful but seriously I have too work in a place where the environment is somewhat healthy and FUN!!!
Waiting tables should BE FUN! I don't get PAID enough manager DUDE to turn
your bitter crew around but good luck with all that you got going on LOL



Your Truly

WaitStress

0 comments: