BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where's WaitStress???

Greetings fellow Wait peoples


I haven't blogged in 4 evah reasons being I took of break from
blogging about grumpy butt guest's who seriously need a SHOT of happy juice!

I was over it as you all well know the Holidays and working in this fine
line of work WE CHOOSE to be in I got BURNT OUT ugg I really
don't know sometimes if it's the guests or my co-workers that are the worst
at getting on my last nerve having said that I've been soul searching I am a
deep thinker always have been and studying people and how they tick
considering I have waited on people for over thirty years in every
Restaurant and Hotel, Resort, Diner show, Coffee shop, Bar, Yuppie,Buffet, you name it.

I look back and think this business really has a way of sucking you in
if YOUR good with people and I am. I really do love to learn from people
if you listen everyone has a story to tell no one listens though sad but true!

eh anyway that is where I've been
Now I am fresh and ready to type LOL keys are on fire!

Waitstaff blessings and Holy water on everyone as we contuine to work in some hellish kitchens in every area of Hospitality place your inn LOL

Love all yer comments
keep um coming


Your Truly

WaitStress



0 comments: