BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

About Last night

Thank you sir for admitting your wife is a complete total pain in the neck. You can't seem to control her nor can we and it is not in our job description.
When you approached me and asked me for something stronger to drink because you had to deal with her. I had the best drink for you JAHMAKENMEKRAZY! Have you ever had this one? and Bartender make rounds for all the employee's ! She is making everyone Krazy!

Some people are just never happy EVER! They are on a mission to shoot barbs at everyone all night long like a turkey shoot, even the Bride was not spared.

It was now time of the cutting of the cake. A beautiful moment and treasured one. A quite hush threw out the room. The photographer kept tripping over every cord in the room, not sure if his feet were just to big or he had a few drinks with the Bride's Father. I try ed my best to make sure he was on two feet and not one like a flamingo.

As I came a round to serve Happy Lady's table her response to me was

"ahum I wanted chocolate cake" I smiled and gently told her this is the bride's choice and you might want to try an after five 0' clock chocolate coffee? It would be yummy and complement the cake I would be happy to get that for you. She smiled for the first time all night! and said that would be lovely
decaf or regular mam?

wow! What energy a person can draw from you in a night. SHEESH


yours truly
Waitstress

0 comments: