BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Diner Show That @#$%!!!!!

Hey everyone thanks for the Love =)

I have been on Hiatus for awhile.I want to describe to you this Diner Show that sucked royally and I'm not kidding it was definitely was not the greatest show on earth nor the best food ugh... It is very well known..

I was hired under the cuff as a server to my request I wanted to see what it was like to serve although what I was hired for was not serving it was management. In order to direct and teach I believe you have to be on a certain level with your employee's in other words I feel your pain.


So I get hired and I walk in threw the hall's not one person knew me but there were no exchanges of hello's at all threw backstage hmm am I a leper woah these people are rude as hell!

I get my costume with more rude people, continue to follow the herd to the bitch out bitter ally rally meetings were. I walked into the woman's rest room aka locker room, not one locker available none, I asked the arena manager for a locker her response back to me.

" oh I have to get maintance to cut the old locks off " Just walk to the other women's bathroom where the entertainers change which is wayyy on the other side a long walk hmmm okay I did that for a few days.

I was treated like crap hated on by the entertainers after all servers were the enemy around here I was learning REAL QUICK! I approach the manager AGAIN umm I need a locker? yea yea PFF
DO YOUR JOB LADY!
Maybe that's why your staff has no RESPECT FOR YOU! I was getting quite irritated and my patience were THIN with this CHICK!
So I came into work no locker? I looked around for a locker and found a locker with some Krusty nasty shoes in and a few pieces of paper in I thought hmm this should be okay for tonight. I said a Hail Mary hoping this would not be someones locker and walked out.



I was sized up and down ignored barked at by a bunch of jaded people, I was thinking to myself as my Resume in management taught me from very prominent companies
What has bruised this crew sooo bad that they are not even civil towards each other or anyone else. I was having a WTF? MOMENT! and what did I get myself into and going over my base pay in my head and was it worth what I had signed up for CRIPES!!! I walked in a lions den and I was fresh meat to character assassinate hmmm yea lol I reminded myself be nice no one liners hee hee

So we get threw the beyond belief grip session I couldn't believe my ears, nothing was resolved and the manager received no respect at all whatsoever, In my mind This crew is out of control, they're bitter and disrespectful!

eh we ended and began to set up our row's acid music blaring threw out the arena thee worse music ever and I happen to like all kinds of music. I really had no training considering my back round in Hotels there idea of training was pointing in directions.

A REAL!
bitchy girl made me do everything and take my money and bark orders while she complained about everything and everyone in this company and her habits in serving were
dis-GUSTINGa total slob!
So I am moving as fast as I can go with no training just finding my way around before show time
and I hear this girl scream "WHO TOOK MI LOCKER??"
The SHITTY music stoped a spot light turned to her!!!

I look up I say ME and I start walking up the stairs the spot light is on both of us now

and this girls body is rocking from side to side all flamed I kept walking towards her NOT AFRAID whatsoever gahead "IT'S SO ON!"
I walk straight up to her eye to eye FIERCE of course she was going off spiting screaming bringing up her whole entire life story THE DRUGS ARE TALKING OF COURSE!! I keep a stone face I finally say "ARE YOU DONE YET?" The whole crew is watching the Arena stop ed working all eyes on us! I repeated to the YELLOW TOOTH FOUL SMOKE BREATH LUNATIC! "ARE YOU DONE?"

First:
of all BACK UP AND I'M NOT KIDDING I LOOKED HER DEAD IN HER EYES NOSE TO NOSE! I wiped her FOUL SPIT OFF MY FACE WITH MY SLEEVE! CLINCHING MY KICK BOXING FIST TO MY SIDE! She backed up far with fear in her eye's as if her drugs just wore off which I'm sure they did she just became completely sober.
Second :
Our incompetent manager we have has not called maintenance to cut the old locks
from the revolving door you guys got going around here! AND WHY IS THAT?
You BITTER ASS SERVERS SUCK EVERYONE OF YOU! AND YOUR PERSONALITY'S
ARE MUCH LESS TO BE DESIRED! HOW DO ANY OF YOU MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR
ATTITUDES?? OH PLEASE YOUR NOT THE BEST SERVERS OUT THERE TRUST ME!!!
YOU ALL NEED CHARM SCHOOL!!! AS I YELLED BACK AT HER!!! I heard a huge
moan in the Arena WOE!
I apologize it was an honest mistake I am sorry. She seemed happy I pointed out the manager was not doing her job and said quietly it's okay I'm sorry too I just got in a fight with my boyfriend I am sorry I yelled and we started walking towards the bathrooms and
she filled me in on everything that has been going on in the Lame ass Diner Show!
It was everything I thought it was my moral and business compass told me inside!

I resigned I realized this crew was bruised so bad there was nothing I could do to fix it
no matter how much money they paid me. The night it closed and servers got there pink slips
I was working for a friend and my phone was blowing up from all of the servers that were now unemployed and needed a hook up quick there rent was due.

You have to understand the old before you can understand the new.


Yours Truly

Waitstress

0 comments: